Monday, December 8, 2008
1. Maida - 1 & a 1/2 cup Butter - 1/2 cup
2. Sugar(powdered) - 1/2 cup
3. Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp.
4.Milk - as reqs. to make a batter
5. Pureed Tofu - 3/4 cup
6. Vanilla essence - 1 tsp.
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. 2. Combine the butter and sugar till it becomes creamy.
3. Add vanilla essence and stir well.
4. Add the tofu (slowly,not all at once) and mix well. spoon.
5. Slowly add the flour micture. Add sufficient milk to achieve a semi solid batter(ribbon consistency).
6. Pour the batter in the cupcake tray.
7. The temperature and time varies from oven to oven, I baked mine in an OTG for 10 mins @ 180 degree celcius, but this may not work for all types of ovens.
Enjoy :-) and don't forget to leave in ur comments...