1. Paneer Cubes - 1 cup
2. Plaintain (Cubes) - 1 big
3. Chopped Onions - 2
4. Chopped Tomatoes - 2
5. Turmeric Powder/Haldi - 1/2 tsp.
6. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp.
7. Corriander Powder - 2 tsp.
8. Chopped Green Chilli - 1
9. Salt - according to taste
1. Boil the plaintain cubes till they become soft.
2.Fry the onions, green chilli and ginger-garlic paste till the onions turn brown.
3.Add corriander powder, chilli powder, haldi, tomatoes and stir on high.
4.Then add paneer, plaintain cubes, garam masala, salt and cook for a few minutes.
Didn't know that panner and plaintain could make such a nice combination b4 inventing this recipe!!!