1. Cashewnuts - 10
2. Badam - 5
3. Pistachios - 10
4. Apricots - 5
5. Butter - 1/2 cup
6. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp.
8. Egg - 1
9. Plain Flour - 1 & a 1/4 cup
10.Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup
11.Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp.
12.Buttermilk - 1/4 cup
13.Cashewnuts and Raisins - a few
1. Blanch the cashewnuts, badam, pistachios and apricots in water.Add vanilla essence. First let it come to a boil, then heat on medium flame for 10 minutes.
2. Let it cool.Grind the dryfruits. Then add water to it to make it exactly 1/2 cup. If there's extra, drain it.
3. Mix the butter and powdered sugar until you get a creamy mixture.
4. Mix flour and baking powder. Add the butter mixture and the dry fruit mixture to this.
5. Add egg and butermilk to the mixture and stir for a while until you get a semi-solid batter.
6. Chop the cashewnuts and raisins into half and add to the batter.
7. Trnsfer to the baking try and add a few more half cut cashewnuts on the top.
8. Bake at 180 degree celcius for 15 minutes.
I love the rich fragrance that comes when it gets baked :) Let me know how it turns out :)