3. Sugar - 1 tsp.
4. Yeast - 1 tbsp.
5. Water - 1/4 cup
6. Oil - 1/4 cup
7. Salt - 1 tsp.
1. Add the yeast and sugar to warm water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Make a soft smooth dough using semolina, wheat, oil, salt and the above mixture.
3. Apply little oil on the dough and let it rest for around 2 hrs so that it doubles in size.
4. Now shape it in the form of a bread or place it in a loaf pan if u hav one, otherwise place it in a baking tray like I did.
5. Since the temperature and duration entirely depend on the oven, I would say, bake at 180 degree celcius until a brown crust is formed.
6. Perform the toothpick test - Insert a toothpick, it must come out clean.
Variation: You can add powdered sugar to this to make sweet bread :-)