1. Whole Wheat Flour – ¾ cup
2. Corn flour/Maida (plain flour) – ½ cup
3. Sugar – ½ cup
4. Milk – to knead
5. Cinnamon – 2 one inch pieces
6. Butter – 1 and a half to 2 tablespoon
7. Cocoa Powder – ½ teaspoon
1. Powder the sugar and mix it well with the butter with a spoon.
2. Powder the cinnamon pieces.
3. Mix whole wheat flour, corn flour/plain flour, cocoa powder and the powdered cinnamon.
4. Roast this mixture for a while, around 5 minutes. Make sure that it does not burn.
5. Turn off the stove and add the sugar-butter mixture to the flour mixture.
6. Knead the mixture into a smooth soft dough, using milk if needed.
7. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 3 minutes.
8. Line the baking tray with parchment paper, or just grease it with butter.
9. Make slightly flat balls out of the dough, and place them on the tray.
10.Bake the cookies at 180 degree Celsius for 8 minutes.
11.Let the cookies stay in the oven for a few minutes, say 5 minutes.
12.Take them out. They’ll be very soft, so let them cool down.
Once they cool down, they’re ready to be eaten.
Enjoy and do let me know how they come out J