Friday, October 8, 2010
1. Whole Wheat Flour - 1 cup
2. Corn Flour - 1/2 cup
3. Cabbage - 3/4 cup
4. Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp.
5. Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp.
1. Make a soft dough out of the flours, 1 tsp. red chilli powder, salt and water.
2. Now, in a pan, add 1 tsp. oil and add the chopped cabbage to it and fry till cooked.
3. Add the garam masala powder and salt to it. Stir fry for a few mins.
4. Now make balls out of the dough, and flatten them using a rolling pin.
5. Cut the circle into two halves, keep the cabbage mixture in the centre of each half , and fold in whatever shape you like!
6. Pre heat the oven at 180 degree celcius for 5 mins.
7. Bake the crunchies at 180 degree celcius for 20 mins. or until they're brown and slightly hard.