Monday, January 3, 2011
Corn Cakes ( from Masterchef India)
1. Corn Kernels - 100g
2. Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
3. Green Chillies - 2
4. Curd - 4 tbsp.
5. Ginger - 1/2 tsp.
6. Grated Coconut - 2 tbsp.
8. Milk - a little
1. Boil the corn kernels and grind into a paste. The paste need not be fine.
2. Add to this, rice flour, chillies, curd, ginger, coconut and salt.
3. Add a little milk to remove the dryness of the mixture.
4. Grease a vessel, transfer the mixture to this vessel and steam it for 25-30 mins.
5. Make small ovals or rectangles out of the steamed mixture and roll them in rice flour.
6. Shallow fry these cakes and enjoy :-)