Tuesday, May 31, 2011
1. Plain Flour - 2 cups
2. Egg - 1
3. Butter - 3/4 cup
4. Sugar - 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp.
1. Pressure cook the pineapples for 2 whistles.
2. Melt 3 tbsp. sugar and then add the pineapple pieces to this and heat for around 15 minutes.
3. Beat the butter and sugar together.
4. Add an egg to this, mix well.
5. Add the plain flour to this and make a soft dough.
6. Divide the dough into two parts and roll them out.
7. Spread one part of the dough on a greased baking tray, spread the caramelized pineapples on top of it and cover with the other part of the dough.
8. Bake at 140 degree Celcius for 25 minutes.(The temperature and time may vary depending on your oven). The texture of the dough after baking should be slightly crisp, slightly soft.