Wednesday, August 3, 2011
1. Potatoes(boiled and mashed) - 4
2. Tomatoes - 2
3. Capsicum(Pepper) - 1
5. Chat Masala - 2 tsp.
6. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp.
7. Vinegar - 1 tsp.
8. Mustard Sauce
For the coleslaw :
1. Thinly sliced carrots, cucumbers and cabbage
1. Combine all the ingredients for the coleslaw and mix well.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the pattie, mix well.
3. Make small flattened balls out of the potato mixture and shallow fry.
4. Take one bun, cut it into half and spread the coleslaw on one half.
5. Keep the pattie on it, spread some mustard sauce on it and again put some coleslaw.
6. Keep the other half of the bun over this and enjoy :)