Thursday, November 4, 2010
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF YOU :-)
1. Eggs - 3
2. Sugar - 130 grams
3. Plain Flour - 45 grams
4. Milk - 200 ml
5. Cocoa Powder - 15 grams
6. Cashewnuts(chopped) - a few
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks.
2. Beat two yolks with half the sugar till a creamy consistency is reached.
3. Blend in the flour and milk mixed with the cocoa powder.
4. Beat the egg whites of three eggs and make a stiff mixture.
5. Carefully, fold the egg white mixture into the cocoa batter, add the nuts, pour into moulds and bake in an oven at 175 degrees Celsius for 8 - 10 minutes.
6. Serve with cream :-)
I didn't have soufflé moulds, so i baked it in a normal cake tin and then cut pieces and put them in a bowl and mixed the pieces together.